Tesla Cybertruck Navigation Touch Screen Protector TOPCARS
Tesla Cybertruck Navigation Touch Screen Protector TOPCARS
Tesla Cybertruck Navigation Touch Screen Protector TOPCARS
Tesla Cybertruck Navigation Touch Screen Protector TOPCARS

Tesla Cybertruck Navigation Touch Screen Protector


Regular price$0.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • 1 Year Warranty
  • Safe Secure Checkout
  • Easy Returns
  • Quality Assurance

Perfect Fit. Perfect Protection.

In Cybertruck, touchscreen is the only part on dashboard and that you interact the most for various functions- music, maps, climate control etc. 

The first thing anyone (including you) steps into your Cybertruck notices and starts to fiddle with is touchscreen. 

We wanted to protect this essential part of Cybertruck so you can enjoy it peacefully. 

After months of measuring, designing and modifying, we are proud to introduce our premium quality screen protector for your Cybertruck. You can be at peace with our all-in-one best-in-class screen protector. 



Our screen protector is invisible yet invaluable, giving you peace every time you or someone else touches your Cybertruck touchscreen. 


You probably already noticed glare on your Cybertruck touchscreen when driving in sun. Because of anti-glare properties, our screen protector will help you read the touchscreen better during the day and save your eyes from straining. 


Our matte finish screen protector is 97% transparent (the rest 3% is what diffuses the light as part of anti-glare property). Other Tesla owners reported good readability after the install. 


Touchscreen in your Cybertruck is most frequently interacted part. You probably already noticed the annoying fingerprints or want to prevent them. Although it is impossible to eliminate all the fingerprints, our screen protector drastically reduces the fingerprints and makes it easy to wipe clean the few.



Buy with the peace of mind. We believe in quality of our screen protector. You can be rest assured of the screen protector and save thousands of dollars from avoiding potential scratches or damage to the touchscreen. 


Takes 7 minutes to install 

Can be installed by one person

Processing time: All orders are trested with speed and dedication.We aim to dispatch orders as fast as possible.Orders will be processed and shipped within 24-48 hours during business days.

Shipping time: Orders shipped in the U.S.A are typically delivered within 2-5 business days but can take up to 10 business days in rare cases.

Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online.

PayPal can be used at topcarstesla.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).

Using PayPal
You do need to have a PayPal account before ordering from topcarstesla.com

1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items.
You will then leave topcarstesla.com and enter PayPal's website.

2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.

Our Paypal account is liufuxiang@topcarstesla.com

Advantages of using PayPal:

Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, topcarstesla.com won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use. 

Discover our Range


View all


View all
Learn more about us


We are committed to providing our customers with a great shopping experience and top-notch products. As a Tesla Model 3 owner, we know better what accessories our customers can buy to get a better car experience, choose TOPCARS to get the perfect deal!